So... Are we a team? (Private w/ Ax L. Rose, Sean Floatsam, and Rajju Cobre)

An indoor general area safe from Grimm monsters and a general place to lounge and dine.
Silver Fox
2nd Semester
Race: Faunus
Weapon: Elemental Rage
Semblance: Speed Gylphs

Post by Silver Fox » Mon Sep 04, 2017

"Oh my god I am soooo ready for dinner!" Silver exclaimed in her own thoughts. The books and notebooks she has been carrying around all day were making her shoulder feel like it was ready to fall off from all the weight of her stuff. All her classes had deiced to clump together the day where they needed to bring all their notes to class into one day, which, of course, was today. It was so stupid! There was no reason to even bring all her notes for half of her classes. "I swear Professor Port did this just because he hates our class and wanted to make our day harder because of last week's.... uh, how do I say?.... let's just call it an accident."

Flashback to last week in Professor Port's class:

Everyone walks into class to see a create chained to the floor of the classroom. Although it was a weird sight everyone took their seat and waited for the Professor to start. Well, what they didn't know was that the thing that was in the chained create was a Geist. A type of grimm that can possess objects.

So of course after Ports warned us many, many times not to open the crate, once he left to go get something one kid opened the crate. Well, things only got worse from there, the Geist went to a random person's weapon on their desk. The reason they didn't snatch their weapon before they Geist could get it was because they were asleep. "Crimson!" someone shouted and they woke up to see their weapon (which was a bow that could turn into two dual blades that had a handle that allowed them to move in a circle, also there where dust infused arrows) floating in the air. Everyone broke out into a panic except for a few people including Silver who took action to get the Geist back in the create.

By the time Professor Post came back everyone was in full swing trying to catch the Geist and right as the professor opened the door someone hit the Geist into the perfect position so that the fire arrow hit the cardboard box that Professor Port was carrying.

We eventually caught the Geist, claimed the fire, and returned Crimson's weapon. The only problem was that Professor Port was not happy with us and the person who let the Geist out got detention.

Silver rolled her eyes recalling the event. It was so stupid. But there was nothing she could do now.

Once she reached the dining hall she got her food she looked around for anyone she knew, but no one she knew was here. It made sense, there weren't many people here. So she just sat down by herself at an empty part of the many very big tables in the dining hall.

(My idea for this is kind for them to meet at dinner and I had an idea that a grimm could appear and they would need to take care of it and then become a team but if you guys don't want to get into the battle system we don't have to, we could skip that, or just don't even do the grimm thing at all. Just let me know so I don't write a reply trying to gear towards that.)
"Step one to killing a grimm, you have to actually attack it."
I'm looking at you Alysa.

Speaking
Thinking

Silver Fox's theme - Hold Me Down - Halsey

Silver Fox's Battle Theme - Death by Glamor - Undertale Soundtrack

Sponsor

Sponsor

Sean Floatsam
2nd Semester
Race: Human
Weapon: Baton Rogues (2)
Semblance: Promethean sight

Re: So... Are we a team? (Private w/ Ax L. Rose, Sean Floatsam, and Rajju Cobre)

Post by Sean Floatsam » Tue Sep 05, 2017

SeaN wasn't a happy camper as he wandered through the dining hall. First he had to listen to Port ramble on about his Oum-awful adventures for god knows how long, then at the one point he could've swiped the notes from Port's desk, 'Oum's gift to Remnant' decides to release the Geist that Port had saved for the next class. When SeaN finally managed to get the himself, and the papers to a safe place, all he had left was confetti. At least the Geist escaping meant that Port couldn't pin the cut up papers on me. And to top off a absolutely fantastic morning, his normal table was fully occupied.

Possibly the first lucky break in a good 8 hours was an fairly vacant table. The only downside was it had another student from Port's class. But at least it wasn't worse. You know, I should be a lot more worried that my definition of luck has downgraded so far since the beginning of my school run. Ignoring the passing thought, SeaN slid into a seat, popping the tabs off a soda, smiling softly at the satisfying his of the air escaping, letting the ambient chatter fill the silence as SeaN began to pick apart his meal. SeaN made a point of avoiding eye contact, instead focusing solely on his meal.
"There is a reason why I call myself a seer" Hoping for the best
and planning for the worst

Visions and speech
Voice changer and thoughts

Niko Ruda
2nd Semester
Weapon: Gromboran
Semblance: Sloth

Re: So... Are we a team? (Private w/ Ax L. Rose, Sean Floatsam, and Rajju Cobre)

Post by Niko Ruda » Sat Sep 16, 2017

Rajju rushed his way to the dining hall with determination rarely seen by the boy. Although he wasn't particularly late, but he hated the idea of missing out on food. He didn't think that they'd run out of food, but they may run out of options, and that to him was unacceptable!

Practically sliding round the corner into the room, he would sigh with relief as he saw his concerns were for nothing. He would all the same hurry to collect a plate stacked high with food. Now with his meal balanced precariously, he would look around the room for a moment for somewhere to sit.

Seeing the familiar sight of Silver, he would smile wide and go to sit next to her. 'Silver, hey! How're you doing?' he would ask cheerily.
'You should relax'

Theme: Roundtable Rival by Lindsey Stirling

Silver Fox
2nd Semester

Post by Silver Fox » Tue Sep 19, 2017

Silver was so ready to just relax and enjoy her ramen that somehow the dining hall had. Just as she was about to eat some of her ramen, a boy who was much taller than her with dirty blonde hair and a blue baseball cap with a red eye printed on the front of the cap sat down across from her. Silver's first reaction was to say hello and introduce herself but decided against it because the new boy looks like he didn't want anything to do with being social at the moment. It was odd. There were plenty of other seats in the dining hall where no one was present but he chose here across from Silver. Maybe he did really want to talk. Or he was just lazy. Either way, it didn't bother Silver, all she wanted to do was eat some of her ramen.

Silver decided that she needed to stop thinking so much and just eat her food before it gets cold. So she dug into her ramen, but once again, just as she was eating a familiar voice from behind her said:
'Silver, hey! How're you doing?'
Silver looked to where the voice was coming from, still with noodles hanging out of her mouth mind you, and saw Rajju. She quickly slurped up her noodles and with a big "gulp" swallowed them "Hi Rajju! Silver said smiling and waving at him. It had been a while since she had last seen Rajju. It was good to see him again.

As Rajju sat down next to her she answered his question, "I'm good, other than the fact that Professor Port hates me and my class because of last week's..... let's say........incident...." Silver said scratching the back of her head and smiling nervously regretting what happened last week.

Once she said this she looked over back at the guy sitting across from her. God, he looked so familiar! Then it hit her, the books, the face, his hair, He is in the same class as he for Professor Port! Sean Floatsam! That was his name. Silver wondered if she should engage with him or just leave him out. She decided to see how he reacts first.

Speaking
Thinking

Sean Floatsam
2nd Semester
Weapon: Baton Rogues (2)
Semblance: Promethean sight

Post by Sean Floatsam » Sun Sep 24, 2017

SeaN pushed his head down further as Rajju entered the scene, a small headache beginning to form in the back of his head. Of course he had to show up, we both know that I'm not allowed a single moment of peace, because noooo, if SeaN is happy then the entire universe is of kilter. Stupid balance of the universe SeaN vented internally as he tore through his food. Then of course came the fact that the girl from his class seemed to have the spark of recognition.

With a sigh, realizing that he probably was going to get some uncomfortable getting thrown his way, SeaN spoke up, not raising his head. "Honestly I think that Port should just let it go. The idiot who let the Geist loose got punished, plus nobody got hurt in the fire... that bad. At least we had aura. He really shouldn't be holding it over our head like a bunch of little kids. 'Oh I'm a huntsman, I can do no wrong.'" SeaN mocked, swinging around his now empty soda can to emphasize his impersonation of the boisterous professor. "Yeah well at least I can explain an idea without going into a 12 hour story."
"There is a reason why I call myself a seer" Hoping for the best
and planning for the worst

Visions and speech
Voice changer and thoughts

Niko Ruda
2nd Semester
Weapon: Gromboran
Semblance: Sloth

Post by Niko Ruda » Sun Oct 08, 2017

Rajju would glance between the two as the discuss the problems that had occurred in the class. As Sean talks about professor Port, Rajju would go to add his opinion to the mixture. 'I like Port you know? I think he's got some alright stories every so often' he would say with a grin as he considers some of his preferred tales. After a moment he would continue talking. 'To be fair, we are kids, you know? We are at school to be fair'.
'You should relax'

Theme: Roundtable Rival by Lindsey Stirling

Silver Fox
2nd Semester

Post by Silver Fox » Mon Oct 16, 2017

Silver held back a full-fledged laugh in favor of a giggle to Sean's impersonation of Professor Port. It was so accurate it hurt. "I know and all he can and will talk about is how he went on an 'Super dangerous adventure where he almost died' and then somehow the moral of the story is to not eat pancakes." She says smiling and lightly laughing. "But seriously who gave him his job!? I mean some days we learn so much our brain hurts, but other days he rants for the whole class period then gives us a test next class about how you could apply Newton's 3rd law to a grimm fight!" She says again trying not to laugh too much.

Once Rajju addressed the fact that, yes Port sucks, but hey we are at school and we are still young, it's not going to kill us, Silver wanted to reply, agreeing with him, but before she could someone else in the dining hall spoke up.

"Hey Crimson!" Someone behind Silver, Rajju, and Sean's table said in a very mocking voice.

A girl with short cut black hair and red eyes stood up. She usually had a mask around her mouth but this time she didn't seeing as she was eating. "What the hell do you want Axel?" She said in an unimpressed tone.

"I was just wondering how your weapons are doing, seeing that you wanted to give the whole class an entire show about how 'cool' they are with the giest you let lose" The guy who was trying to mock her was named Axel. He was a tall guy with violet hair. HE was in Sean and Silver's class and everyone knew him. He was the kid who thought he was better then everyone combined and he acted like it to. But he messed with the wrong student. Although Crimson can look like she doesn't care, if you get on her bad side she will take you out before you could even blink.

Crimson turned to Axel and grinned. "What was that?" She said with a nasty grin on her face. Then something weird happened. Crimson disappeared but not with a puff of smoke. More like her whole body was torn into smoke and then she reappeared next to Axel in the same way she left. The smoke looked like it came back together to form her body. It was like she went into some kind of wraith form. [color=#FF40000]"You think that I let out the giest?"[/color] SHe whispered into Axel's ear.

The person who was sitting with Crimson stood up. He was an averagely tall guy, with pastel green hair and auburn eyes. "Crimson......." He says in a worried tone.

"Don't worry Jasper, this guy can't do anything." She says and grins. But just as she does so Axel tries to punch her. Crimson disappears again this time in front of Axel ready to punch him but before she could Silver was already out of her seat between Axel and Crimson with her Semblance activated. Two perfectly round glyphs appeared outward from her palms. Thankfully Crimson punched the glyph before she could punch Axel. "I think that's enough you two." Silver says still in their way.

(Ok sorry, this post was getting uninteresting so I wanted to spice things up a little. Also feel free to have Jasper, Crimson, and Axel do whatever you like. Crimson is actually my other OC that I thought of a while ago but never got around to making her. Jasper is my friends and Axel is one I thought of a while ago but again never added him and probably won't add him. So yeah feel free to direct them to, however, you would like and don't just wait for me to do it. I'll add Jasper's account link down below if you want to use his semblance or something. Other than that you can make up stuff for the rest.

Jasper Chang: memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=3485)
Crimson Daiz: memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=3521

Speaking
Thinking