Sorry.

Discuss random non RWBY discussions or role-play adventures.
Sean Floatsam
2nd Semester
Race: Human
Weapon: Baton Rogues (2)
Semblance: Promethean sight

Sorry.

Post by Sean Floatsam » Wed May 31, 2017

I am up at half past dead, and I had just made my first post in a good amount of MONTHS. And I realized, I needed to explain why i suddenly went dark. Not just to those I abandoned, but to myself. I was overwhelmed, not by classes or family matters, as both had a hand in why I left, but I was overwhelmed by the sheer weight of responsibility. To you guys, to myself, to SeaN. And I just... I pulled a Blake, and I ran, by doing something as stupid as deleting the response I was writing, claiming it wasn't good enough to be posted, and never came back. I tried to return but ended up lurking for a couple of minutes, getting scared, and bailing again. I can't say that I'm ready now, or that I will ever be, but I can say that I'm picked my account back up.
"There is a reason why I call myself a seer" Hoping for the best
and planning for the worst

Visions and speech
Voice changer and thoughts

Sorry.

Sponsor

Sponsor

Sean Floatsam
2nd Semester
Race: Human
Weapon: Baton Rogues (2)
Semblance: Promethean sight

Re: Sorry.

Post by Sean Floatsam » Thu Jun 01, 2017

I'm going to take this one step further and explain my mistakes so I can at least show somebody the mistakes I made and prevent them from making them too. My writing style is not that unique in that it follows sort of an actors code open bodying your character before playing it. I put myself in SeaN, or any character I wish to portray's shoes and react as they should, leading to me looking pretty silly at times, but having the time of my life. Then I came to a point where SeaN was freaking out in two RPs at once, and that's when things fell out of control.
I wasn't able to keep my head on straight long enough to write a reply without the panic from me 'portraying' the character derailing all idea of the post being in acceptable condition, and I had to restart numerous times. The negative thoughts generated from that alone kept me away from the site for a bit, then I learn I was up to do a fight RP, and I just balked. It wasn't the other guy's fault, as I had sighted off on it earlier, but it was enough to seal the coffin that was my will to RP off for a long time. I spent a couple months trying to dig that up, now here I am. And that's what happened.
"There is a reason why I call myself a seer" Hoping for the best
and planning for the worst

Visions and speech
Voice changer and thoughts