<Results are in!> BEGINNER EVENT: New Hunters Wanted! [Submissions Closed]

VNN is your source for news in the land of Vytal. Hosted by Lisa Lavender and Cyril Ian.
Pearl Silver
Professor
Race: Faunus
Weapon: Gleaming Cut
Semblance: Moondrop

Post by Pearl Silver » Sat Sep 24, 2016

I will soon be hosting a thread for new students looking to get their feet wet and learn about our combat system. This will be similar to any other combat event you would enter, and is intended to give you an idea of what to expect while fighting to defend the good citizens of Remnant from evil! I'd first like to see just how many students would be interested, so if you have an interest in joining, please send a private message to me, Pearl Silver, with the subject 'New Hunters Wanted' stating that you'd like to join in, and what it is you hope to get out of this event.

And for all you seasoned Huntsmen and Huntresses (in-training) out there, I'd suggest you start polishing your Grimm-slaying-object of choice. This will not be the final event of the year from me. Good luck students!

(NOTE: Submissions Closed.)
Last edited by Pearl Silver on Fri Oct 07, 2016, edited 1 time in total.
" Pearl Sk...Silver. I'm a Huntress." #AAAAAA

Sponsor

Sponsor

Pearl Silver
Professor
Race: Faunus
Weapon: Gleaming Cut
Semblance: Moondrop

Re: BEGINNER EVENT: New Hunters Wanted! [Submissions Closed]

Post by Pearl Silver » Fri Oct 07, 2016

Thank you to everyone who applied for the event! Unfortunately there were so many applicants, there was no way I'd be able to accommodate all of you. Just that alone is a big help in knowing how much interest there was in this sort of event, so in the future we may be able to allocate more resources toward allowing more people to participate in this kind of event.

The following students are accepted to join in the event, and should be on the lookout for a PM from me.
Kin Alford
Rajju Cobre
Freyja Einasdottir
Incan Magi
Jade Mallory
Saito Mitsuhide
Gray Nats-Ford
Laurel Wayfarer

" Pearl Sk...Silver. I'm a Huntress." #AAAAAA