Open Dust Training Event

VNN is your source for news in the land of Vytal. Hosted by Lisa Lavender and Cyril Ian.
Reid Teach
Professor
Race: Human
Weapon: Leviathan
Semblance: Breakdown

Open Dust Training Event

Post by Reid Teach » Tue Oct 04, 2016

Hello to all students and especially all dust users. I, the glorious Huntsmen Reid, will be holding an Open Dust Training Event in a few weeks time. This will be a place for students who utilize the dust stat to interact, enjoy themselves, show off, learn, or any combination of those things. It will not be a serious no nonsense combat event. In fact it will be very much limited serious with questionable combat. Anyone interested need only enter the event at the time of it's launch. No requests or applications required. All that is needed of you is that you have a dust stat and valid combat information. Which means you should probably double check to make sure you are up to date or correct on your combat information before joining. Preferably with somebody who you are certain actually knows whether you are or aren't.

This event will be taking place in roughly two weeks on the 17th of October, in the Beacon Gardens. What you will do there will be explained further at the time of the event but I will explain a little now. There will be multiple training dummies setup to practice your skills on. There will be offense dummies and defense dummies. One of these will not attack you while you attack them, and the other will only attack you while you are not allowed to attack them. I am sure which is which will be made rather obvious. There will be training targets of varying difficulties and tests. There will also be some special dummies for students of a high caliber in dust. This event while offering some mild learning on attacking and defense will mostly be not about learning combat mechanics as those two things in and of themselves are the simplest part of combat. What it will mostly be is a place to have fun as the holidays to begin to come around. It will also be a chance to see and show your combat writing skill. An event to mix combat roleplay and normal roleplay in a rarely done manner. For those interested I hope to see you there.

Open Dust Training Event

Sponsor

Sponsor