Musical Mayhem (Ciara Event Announcement)

VNN is your source for news in the land of Vytal. Hosted by Lisa Lavender and Cyril Ian.
Ciara Megido
Villain
Race: Human
Weapon: Maidens
Semblance: Passage

Post by Ciara Megido » Tue Apr 04, 2017

Students of Beacon, you have been invited to a celebration! Leon Defont, the owner of the Font Eternal Pharmaceutical company, recently fully recovered after a near fatal attack by the criminal Ciara Megido, is holding a ball of sorts for the upholders of Vale. Political officials, awarded retired military, plenty of wealthy individuals, and representatives of Beacon Academy, will be given access to the private event. The professors of Beacon in their, kindness, have decided to let a few choice students participate in the event in their stead, to truly represent Beacon. Any who wish to go need only send a request to a Professor at the academy, and they will be processed for potential entry among the others who wish to go.

((Alright. This announces the third Ciara Megido villain event! Unlike what the fluff text states, you will not be sending in your applications to the professors. If you wish to apply to the event send them to me. As a Tier 2 Villain I will not be accepting application from Sem 1 students, and Sem 2 students are suggested to have considerable strength for their semester to consider applying. The cutoff date for application is the 19th of April, and the event will begin on the 20th. The combat will not begin until the 15th of May, as there will be an RP period at the celebration.
This will also end the Manhunt for a Manslayer event. If you did not receive a reward for your guess message me and I will make a list of those who need processing to send in to staff.))
"In our story I do not narrate, I just fill in the margins."

Sponsor

Sponsor