Advanced Dust Class August 2017

VNN is your source for news in the land of Vytal. Hosted by Lisa Lavender and Cyril Ian.
Reid Teach
Professor
Race: Human
Weapon: Leviathan
Semblance: Breakdown

Post by Reid Teach » Sat Aug 05, 2017

Hello everyone! It is time for my third Advanced dust class thread, and the first one for this Beacon School year! This year I have a really fun and cool idea for everyone taking part in the class. The class will take place after normal class hours and begin in forever fall after a ride in as a class. That information aside, the important information is how do you apply. Well, anyone who took part in the last class has simply needs to message me saying they wish to take part again. As for those applying to join the class, you have to send me a request via PM's to join the class, and explain why your OC is suitable for an advanced dust class. You do not need to limit yourself to a single OC for the class. There will also be a second part to the application. I need each applicant, and each returner, in their message, to specify their OC's greatest strength with dust casting. This is non negotiable and not having it immediately disqualifies you. Remember that this is a dust class and semblance based skills can not be a dust strength unless they are simply a medium by which to control a dust skill like Weiss does with her glyphs .Fnally, all submissions must be in by the 25th of August. Any applications sent in later than that will be denied. Other than that, I simply look forward to our next class together!

Sponsor

Sponsor